GRADUATE CORPORATE TAX ASSISTANT
The opportunity & role...
Working closely with the Corporate Tax Manager you will be responsible for assisting in the delivery of a world class corporate tax compliance and advisory service to clients. As part of your role, you will be responsible for a portfolio of clients for whom you will be responsible for the management of their tax affairs, ensuring returns are submitted to HMRC on time, advising clients of payment amounts and due dates and spotting opportunities for the client to be more tax efficient. As your experience in the role grows, you will be expected to provide an increased advisory offering to clients for themselves personally and their businesses.
On the programme, you will study towards the ACA CTA joint qualification programme. The programme will help you develop valuable technical skills and you will have the support of Sedulo’s learning community – helping you fulfil your potential in your career.
- Assistance with new client processes
- Communication with clients, HMRC and various third parties via, telephone, email and written correspondence
- Maintenance and completion of all tax compliance control spreadsheets
- Assistance with preparation of some corporate tax returns and various other HMRC forms
- Various other tasks and assistance with ad hoc project work as and when instructed/required
- Commencement of studies at appropriate time towards aim of achieving the ACA CTA qualifications.
What are we looking for?
- University degree grade 2:1 or above
- Experience dealing with customers either face to face or over the telephone
- Strong written communication skills to write reports when required
- Experience of working to multiple deadlines and the ability to prioritise work effectively
- An eye for detail with the ability to produce work without errors
- Experience of working collaboratively within a team to reach the overall goal
See some of our perks & benefits...
Flexible working hours, state-of-the-art offices, continuous development and Christmas team trip abroad – just some of the perks & benefits for our team members…