At Sedulo we are building a world class team to deliver our mission to make positive change in the communities we work in. We do this by:
- Working with our clients to transform their business and personal finances
- Connecting and contributing to the business community in the cities we are located in
- Working with charities by volunteering, fundraising and influencing change both now and in the future through the Sedulo Foundation
- Being a great place to work and develop your career
At Sedulo we embrace a holistic and innovative culture with diversity and integrity at the heart. We are working to build an open and inclusive environment which supports the needs of all our team members.
We are looking for people to join the team who want to deliver beyond expectation and get results. Whether this be through embracing feedback, creating fulfilling relationships with colleagues and clients, being genuinely interested in their work, or by simply being the best version of themselves. At Sedulo, we know how important it is to create an environment for positive change, both in work and in the communities, we work within. This is demonstrated through our persistent commitment to charitable projects and a strong focus on innovation in everything that we do. You can make an impact at Sedulo, not only through delivering amazing work, but also through participating in the charity campaigns we run throughout the year. Alongside all of this, our events team ensure we also have a lot of fun – with countless wellbeing activities and events being hosted at all our offices every week!
We understand that to be a world class organisation, we must embrace uniqueness and choose courage over comfort. Everything we strive to be is grounded in our core values: Personable, Integrity, Holistic, Innovative and Deliver Beyond Expectation.
Working closely with Head of Personal Tax and Personal Tax Managers, you will be responsible for assisting in the delivery of a world class personal tax compliance service to clients.
- Preparation of personal tax returns and various other HMRC forms
- Communication with clients, HMRC and various third parties via, telephone, email and written correspondence
- Maintenance and completion of all tax compliance control spreadsheets
- Managing new client processes
- Various other tasks and assistance with ad hoc project work as and when required
- Commencement of studies at an appropriate time towards aim of achieving ATT/CTA or chosen accountancy qualification
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- University degree grade 2:1 or above
- Experience of dealing with customers both face to face and by telephone
- Strong written communication skills to write reports when required
- Experience of working to multiple deadlines and the ability to prioritise work effectively
- An eye for detail with the ability to produce work without errors
- Experience of working collaboratively within a team to reach the overall goal
See some of our perks & benefits...
Flexible working hours, state-of-the-art offices, continuous development and Christmas team trip abroad – just some of the perks & benefits for our team members…
Send us your CV & apply for this role...
Our aim is to encourage and support all applicants during the application process, if you have any reasonable adjustments that you will require, please do not hesitate to get in touch via email@example.com.