Posted: 23 / 06 / 2021
Featuring more real-life stories from the likes of Heather Small, Paul Smith, HMN24, Andy Grant and more.
Series 8 of Paul Cheetham-Karcz‘s Taking Care of Business podcast launched in May and brought with it more tales from personalities revered in business, media and sporting circles on how they climbed to the top of their profession, and how they dealth with the trauma that came hand-in-hand with that.
Appearing in the hot seat during Series 8 were:
- Singer and former lead vocalist of M People, Heather Small
- Former British champion professional boxer, Paul Smith
- Business leader and owner of Menagerie, Karina Jadhav
- Business owner and mental health champion, James Lindemann
- Co-founders of human performance brand HMN24, Jason Rickaby and Phil Learney
- Boxing protégé of the legendary Roy Jones Jr, Fes Batista
- Co-Host Of The Leg It Podcast, motivational speaker, author and the fastest single-leg amputee in the world over 10km; Merseyside’s Andy Grant
All episodes have now been released and are available to listen to on Apple Podcasts, Spotify and more using the playlist links below. You can also find clips from the episodes, as well as connect with our host Paul, on Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
Listen in to the latest episodes…
Watch the latest clips…
Former British middleweight and super-middleweight boxing champion, Paul Smith, answers your questions on topics including:
- Do 10-ounce gloves hurt as you’d think?
- Was Andre Ward as good in the ring as looks?
- What do you make of Youtubers boxing?.
See more clips by subscribing to the Sedulo YouTube channel.